Fixture Installers will work on retail construction projects throughout the country. Applicants must have the ability to travel for a minimum of 3-4 weeks at a time; have previous fixture installation experience; a valid driver’s license; and basic carpentry skills. Experience with finished carpentry, tiling (VCT and/or ceramic), painting, drywall, framing (wood or metal stud) is a plus. Applicants must carry themselves in a professional manner and must be able to work in a team environment.
- Perform Fixture Installations and construction-related tasks within retail stores on a nationwide basis.
- Work closely with other installers, Superintendents, Project Managers, and personnel from retail stores, subcontractors, and other general contractors.
- Adhere to project schedules to ensure that milestones are met
- Ability to travel for 3-4 weeks at a time
- Ability to work day, nights, and weekends, as required.
- Previous fixture installation experience
- Basic carpentry skills – experience with finished carpentry, tiling, painting, drywall, laminating skills, carpet installation, etc. is ideal.
- OSHA 10 certification – those not currently certified will be required to become certified prior to being deployed on a project (Groom will cover all costs)
- Fork Lift & First Aid certifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Tool Bag & basic tools