Project Manager – Retail Construction
SIGN-ON, STAY ON, ANNIVERSARY & PROJECT SPECIFIC BONUS INCENTIVES
Groom Construction is seeking an experienced project manager who shares in our commitment to deliver high-quality projects and strives to exceed client expectations. The Project Manager assumes primary responsibility for the overall management, completion, and financial outcome of multiple retail construction projects. The ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivating, collaborative, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Coordinating and managing all project resources through the lifecycle of the project. This includes budgets, schedules, contracts, purchase orders, trade partners, and shop drawing logs. This individual also manages risk, insurances, general work performance, and quality. Must be able to work harmoniously in a team environment with both owners and project team members.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required and previous retail construction experience relative to project size/scope.
- Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience with a commercial general contracting company, including experience in the retail market.
- Strong organizational, communication, and computer skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative. Ability to quickly study and react to complex issues.
- Some travel will be required.
- Please submit a resume and project list in order to be considered for this position.